Denver Area Runners

Time for a test (Read 216 times)

Rim Rock Dad

Simple test. Shouldn't hurt too much. http://www.blogthings.com/areyourunningonadrenalinequiz/ Here's what I got: You Are Running on 73% Adrenaline Your Adrenaline Level: Borderline Dangerous You're running around so fast, you don't realize how quickly life is passing you by. While you may be getting a lot done, you're on the go lifestyle is probably wearing you out. Somehow, I'm not surprised. Roll eyes
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
      For me: You Are Running on 39% Adrenaline Your Adrenaline Level: Moderate Occasionally, you find yourself running on adrenaline. When things get stressful, you know how to kick it into overdrive.
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar
      Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

You Are Running on 52% Adrenaline Your Adrenaline Level: High You often feel like you are running on empty. And it doesn't feel great! Slow it down a little - even if it means not getting everything done. I suppose....I think it depends on what time of the year it is too....
        "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

You Are Running on 75% Adrenaline Your Adrenaline Level: Borderline Dangerous You're running around so fast, you don't realize how quickly life is passing you by. While you may be getting a lot done, you're on the go lifestyle is probably wearing you out. Shocked Roll eyes Tongue
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group