Denver Area Runners

The most delicious kind of carbs of all... (Read 116 times)

Rim Rock Dad

...has got to be COOKIES!!! Which begs the question for this week: What kind of cookie are you? http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcookieareyouquiz/ Here's my result: You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting. You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying! All I can say is, Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin And where's the milk?!
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Hmmm...I as well am a Chocolate Chip Cookie....not sure about that though. Confused
      "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

Today! I am a choc chip cookie.....some of these things don't ask the right questions! Tongue....ie: the 'right way to eat a cookie' is obviously - right out of the oven! Wink
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          You Are a Fortune Cookie You're a rather normal person, except that you have extraordinary luck in life. People want to be around you (even when they're a little sick of you), in hopes of being lucky too! Yeah, whatever! Me? Lucky?. . . Right. I'm probably not very normal either!
          Dave
          "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
          --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

You Are a Fortune Cookie You're a rather normal person, except that you have extraordinary luck in life. People want to be around you (even when they're a little sick of you), in hopes of being lucky too! Yeah, whatever! Me? Lucky?. . . Right. I'm probably not very normal either!
            Yeah, but that goes with the green tea from last week! Big grin
            James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
              Yeah, but that goes with the green tea from last week! Big grin
              Shoot, it really does, doesn't it! This must be some sort of global conspiracy.
              Dave
              "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
              --- Clarence DeMar