Denver Area Runners

Sorry I've been out of it... (Read 247 times)

Rim Rock Dad

...I had to go into "emergency mode" the past 2 weeks. I got laid off and had to spend ALOT of time jobhunting. But I am now the proud owner of a new job, and can start back on the running schedule again! I'll see if I can find any interesting stuff to put on the forums here so we can get this train rolling again.
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    wildchild

Carolyn

You got a new job in two weeks? Shocked That's amazing, in this economy! Congrats!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Rim Rock Dad

What I didn't tell you is that I probably contacted close to 30 different companies during that stretch. The construction industry right now is hurting BIG TIME! Right now it feels great to not have to hit the employment websites first thing in the morning.
          Well, that sucks and congrats all at once. Are we going to see you at club races again any time soon? Maybe at the banquet tomorrow night (you did kick ass in the trophy series!)?
          Dave
          "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
          --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

I won't be able to make the banquet this year. Used up alot of money jobhunting. Let me know how it goes!
              Good to see you back. It was kind of quiet around here. -Dale
                I won't be able to make the banquet this year. Used up alot of money jobhunting. Let me know how it goes!
                James- A good time was had by all. Really. And the food didn't suck. You have a nice personalized (name and place) Trophy Series beer mug waiting for you! I imagine they will bring it to the next Trophy Series race. Make sure you ask someone for it! Big grin
                Dave
                "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
                --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

Hey! ** waving from the sidelines** Glad you made the transition! & I 2nd the "in two weeks!?! in this economy!?" Wow! Congrats!
                  Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group