Denver Area Runners

Bolder Boulder (Read 177 times)

Rim Rock Dad

I'm sure that you guys are probably more well connected than me, but sign up starts Sunday at 12 noon. Its up at the Dick's (snicker) Sporting Goods at Flat Iron Mall, 12 noon. I'll be there, and probably grab some fish tacos while I'm up there. Anyone else going?
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

I'm in....but I think you already knew that. Big grin
      "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham
        hehehe.....you said Dick's
        Dave
        "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
        --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

I thought you could sign up online? Anyway, I'd probably better as I signed up for the bus @ Snug Runners last night.... Wink & ooooh, Sunday was gonna be snowboarding! Undecided
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

You can sign up on-line....but there was the chance of getting those really cool BolderBoulder Crocs.....just kidding. As we stood in line FOR OVER AN HOUR, we too wondered "why didn't we just sign up on line?". Oh well.....live and learn. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
            "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

Yup! Sunday was Snowboarding @ Monarch....is that considered crosstraining? Clowning around
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                ....is that considered crosstraining? Clowning around
                The best kind!
                Dave
                "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
                --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

Yup! Sunday was Snowboarding @ Monarch....is that considered crosstraining? Clowning around
                  I think its only considered crosstraining if you are able to complete the day without spilling your beer. Big grin Otherwise, its a party foul. Tongue

Top 'O the World!

didn't spill a drop of my 90 Shilling! Big grin
                      Is anyone (else) trying to get a qualifying time for this? -Dale

Rim Rock Dad

If you've ran the race before, you can just give have them place you in a wave based off of that. You can also use other races for placement, or do the treadmill. Once you're in their system, you're good to go. Let us know what wave you wind up in. If you guys want, maybe everyone can coordinate and meet up in the stadium afterwards. My wave (EB) is set to go at 7:18.