Denver Area Runners

Irish Snug Running Club (Read 297 times)

Top 'O the World!

?? Whaddyou guys know about this ?? Is mentioned in the new RW mag... http://www.irishsnugrunners.com/index.htm
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
      I saw that in RW also and was kinda shocked as to how many members it says they have. I mean, I'm a runner, used to be quite a drinker, been to the Snug, yet never heard of the group until now! Run. Eat. Drink. T-shirt. Looks like fun.
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar
      EASY 10

similar to the hash house harriers. if you like beer are a fungroup to hang out after a run.

Top 'O the World!

I'm thinking about going down & checking them out one of these next weeks ~ & I can hande "a" beer after a run....
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          EASY 10

have you guys done a chudner before?

Top 'O the World!

??? ok. I give up. What is a chudner?

Rim Rock Dad

Chudner is related to carp, isn't it? Wink
                James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Rim Rock Dad

Alright, I just signed up. Who else is in?
                  James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
                  EASY 10

its a 5 mile race. chug one beer before the start and one at every mile. six pack total. we used to do this in college and back in hawaii. it can get really competetive. the last time i ran it, i had a 5:35 final mile and got a descent 3rd place. a lot of the triathletes showed up for this even for some reason. good stuff. alcoholics with a running problem. hehehehe.

Top 'O the World!

Okay, not sure I'm up for a "Chugner!" Big grin but as soon as I can round up a sitter for Thursdays, I think I'll go check out the Snug....(hoping the neighbor girl can comply as DIL is due any minute!) mta: I need a driver after 2 beers ! Clowning around

Top 'O the World!

OK! I went last night! Fun group! Free pasta & salad afterwards + beer specials.....& I got to take Mairead (my dog) so all was good! easy 5K around the park Got told that the Hash Harriers have a "beer" run (is that what it's called?! Clowning around ) in Boulder this eve...6 or 6:30pm - meet under the "Welcome" signage....I won't be able to make that...

Prizefighter

Anybody going to turn out tomorrow for the St Patty Day Snug Run?

I'm not going to be able to make it. But I wonder what kind of shindig it's going to end up being.

PCHOOOOO!

Top 'O the World!

Sorry! I missed your post last week..didn't get to go to the Snug (or anything else) for St Patty's...very busy @ work for me! I did get to go to the Running of the Green downtown on Sunday am - chaotic, chilly & fun!