Denver Area Runners

Sunday 1-27 (Read 106 times)

Rim Rock Dad

I'm planning on running up at Matthew-Winters Park in the morning. If anyone wants to join me, please let me know so that I know to wait before starting my run. I need to do about 7 miles. Hopefully, the trails don't have too much ice left on them. Wink
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

I think we both know I am out this week. But maybe next week bro!! Black eye
      "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham

Top 'O the World!

Sorry, I'm enrt Breck for mtgs, snowboarding & ice/snow sculptures...hopefully will get to run about up there a bit....
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          What time are you thinking? I haven't run there before and 7 miles would be perfect for me tomorrow, assuming you don't want to throw down some 6:00 min. miles! Big grin
          Dave
          "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
          --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

Trust me, I'm nowhere near 6 minute miles on asphalt, let alone trails. I think 7:30 should work out nice. If I don't hear from you by 10 pm tonight, I'll plan on that.
              If you can wait until about 8:00, I can make it. If you want to email me, I'll get you my phone#. Dave
              Dave
              --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

That works better for the me anyway. I'll see you there.
                  That makes two. Any other takers? We'll be there at 8:00.
                  Dave
                  --- Clarence DeMar