Denver Area Runners

So you've always been told that you're weird... (Read 96 times)

Rim Rock Dad

...now you can prove it. http://www.blogthings.com/howweirdareyouquiz/?newrightcolumn=yes&order=3 I'm a little disappointed that I only got 60 % You Are 60% Weird You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right? But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

You are 40% weird Normal enough to know that you're weird... But too damn weird to do anything about it! I know some people who might not agree with that.....
      "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham
        You Are 40% Weird Normal enough to know that you're weird... But too damn weird to do anything about it! OK...we all know that 40% Weird is just plain BS for me. Clowning around Clowning around
        Dave
        "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
        --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

me too! You Are 40% Weird Normal enough to know that you're weird... But too damn weird to do anything about it! except that once again, I had to go "eenie, meenie, minie, mo" cause both answers are right Undecided
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Rim Rock Dad

Looks like I'm the "King of Weird" so far. What about you guys we haven't heard from in a while? Lets see where you guys come in at.
            James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart