Denver Area Runners

Winter Distance Series (Read 118 times)

Rim Rock Dad

Just a reminder guys, the 10m/20m race is happening at Cherry Creek State Park. Don't show up late, they ran out of tshirts last month (if that's something you worry about Wink ). If you guys want, we can set up a time to meet at the race, and maybe try to get something to eat afterwards. I think that most of us should be done by noon. http://www.winterdistanceseries.com/index_files/page0020.htm
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
      Also, parking is limited near the start. Another reason to get there a little early. I'm planning on running the 20 so I can meet you there, James. I'll likely be there around 9 am. Is Mama Pickle going to be able to run?
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar
        I did one of those last year -- I can't remember the name (the one at Chatfield). Snowed like crazy. (Unfortunately, I broke my ankle a couple of weeks later -- good times...) -Dale

Rim Rock Dad

Yea, MP's going to be there. She told me that she'll give it all she's got. I'll be there about 1 hr before the start. I still need to look at the map and see where the start is. Isn't it where the RMRR race was a couple of weeks ago?
          James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
          sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

I really wanted to do this race series but it just hasn't worked out with my mileage schedule. Have a good run.
            If you're bored ask why you're boring

Top 'O the World!

None of them thus far have worked w/my babysitting schedule Sad
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                The start is in the same place as the RMRR TS race was. At least it was last year. I'll be there an hour before start also. I'll keep an eye out for you guys!
                Dave
                "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
                --- Clarence DeMar