Denver Area Runners

Are you a Hippie? (Read 106 times)

Rim Rock Dad

Here's a great little test for us. http://www.blogthings.com/areyouahippiequiz/ Here's where I came in at... You Are Definitely Not a Hippie In fact, you're so conservative, you make George Bush look like Jerry Garcia. You're not big on experimentation or alternative lifestyles. Fringe ideas tend to freak you out. You're pretty suspicious of hippies - or anyone who sympathizes with them. As hippies would say, you are the establishment. You're part of the system... and proud of it. Sad Dang, I was hoping to be one of those guys with the chemically-inspired insights into religion and the zen of politics.
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Here is a shocker Runningdad.... You are not exactly a hippie... While you're not a hippie, you've got the spirit of one. Like most hippies, you have deep beliefs and unusual interests. You may not buy into hippie fashions, music, or heavy drug use. But at heart, you are a free spirit and suspicious of the status quo. Big grin
      "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham
      sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

I am a hippie ... but then I and everyone who even knows me a little knows that
        If you're bored ask why you're boring
        seemomgo

I am like Mama Pickle...same results as her.

Top 'O the World!

You are a Hippie You are a total hippie. While you may not wear birks or smell of incense, you have the soul of a hippie. You don't trust authority, and you do as you please. You're willing to take a stand, even when what you believe isn't popular. You like to experiment with ideas, lifestyles, and different subcultures. You always gravitate toward what's radical and subversive. Normal, mainstream culture doesn't really resonate with you. Big grin
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            wildchild

Carolyn

It says I'm a hippie, too - same results as mtnchk. But that's totally not what I expected. I admit a certain disrespect for authority, and I like to do what I please, but I have an engineering degree from an Ivy League college, fer crissakes - hardly hippie material!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Top 'O the World!

LOL Carolyn! didn't you see "Real Genius" back in the 80's (I think)? The bigger the IQ/Edu = the bigger the hippie!!
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group