Denver Area Runners

Beautiful days to come... (Read 181 times)

Rim Rock Dad

...and today was just the start. Ran 7.4 on Green Mountain early, then chased free stuff from craig's list (always just missed the stuff, though). I'm so happy that spring is finally breaking through the cold air. We even went and got a new bike for my wife. http://www.trekbikes.com/women/wsd_products/bikes/2008/bike_path/7000wsd/ She's so excited, that she went and jacked up her leg test riding it. Big grin
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
      She's so excited, that she went and jacked up her leg test riding it. Big grin
      Damn...that sucks! Looking forward to the nice weather.
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar
      Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

Ah.....Colorado! Gotta love it! I am in TN right now and slugged out a few miles on the treadmill. Made me appreciate living in a state with little or no humidity.
        "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham
          Ah.....Colorado! Gotta love it! I am in TN right now and slugged out a few miles on the treadmill. Made me appreciate living in a state with little or no humidity.
          9% Humidity right now. 75 degrees. Went for a midday run on my rest day just cause! MTA: Why are you in TN?
          Dave
          --- Clarence DeMar
          Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

9% Humidity right now. 75 degrees. Went for a midday run on my rest day just cause! MTA: Why are you in TN?
            Work. Attending a conference. Yeah.....like 75% humidity here. I feel like I need to cut gills into my throat to breath. But a very lush and beautiful state.
            "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham
              Work. Attending a conference.
              Glad to know you're there on purpose. Wasn't sure if we needed to call someone for help! Big grin Big grin You're right, though, a beautiful state. (At least some parts) If it makes you feel better, it may snow tomorrow. Cry
              Dave
              --- Clarence DeMar
              Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

If it makes you feel better, it may snow tomorrow. Cry
                Of course....the day I am flying back. Oh well...it will still be good to be home!