Denver Area Runners

BolderBoulder: The pics (Read 251 times)

Well, the weather was perfect for running, bad for spectating. I had an awful race, an upset stomach, and I managed to miss everyone. Other than that, a perfect day! On my way back to my car, I managed to get some pics of the elite races, however. These were about 4.5 miles in, at the left hand turn onto Pearl St. I was right on the fence and actually felt quite in the way a few times. Big grin Here's Deena; the lead women; the lead men; and Ryan Hall I have a few more pics to post when I have a little more time. -Dave
    Dave
    "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
    --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

Hey Dave! Sorry we missed ya! Whatta chilly, rainy, mob!! Looks like you got better pics than what the media folks did Wink I can't post any just yet as photobucket is having a wonky morning!?! I got one of Deena too ~ albeit in the Pastatent Sunday eve......
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        I wish the pics were better...it's hard to focus when they are that close and moving so dang fast! Here's a couple more... Zoila Gomez; Littleton's Paige Higgins; the very impressive Romanian women; and and, the men's lead pack;
        Dave
        --- Clarence DeMar

Rim Rock Dad

Great pics, Dave! Sorry we missed you, sounds like it wasn't a good day for you at all. Maybe at the next race, we'll be able to get together a little easier. The phone idea worked great, I think the size of the event itself just worked against us. We did get a great spot right next to the finish line for when the men's elite finished up. That guy from Morocco definitely took advantage of that last hill, right before the stadium.
          James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
            That guy from Morocco definitely took advantage of that last hill, right before the stadium.
            I saw the replay on TV (I actually saw myself taking pictures during men's and women's races). He just blew by those guys. Closed the gap going up the hill and made a great pass on the inside of the turn into the stadium. Great racing! I'll be at Stone House on Sunday- are you and MP going to be there?
            Dave
            --- Clarence DeMar
            Wicked Pickle

Mama Pickle

I'll be at Stone House on Sunday- are you and MP going to be there?
              We're planning on it Big grin
              "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham