Denver Area Runners

Good luck, Dave! (Read 251 times)

Rim Rock Dad

Just to get it out there, Dave is running Denver Marathon on Sunday. I believe he's trying to break 3 hours. Good Luck Dave!!
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
      Thanks James! You guys were AWESOME at the aid station. I was able to pick it up after going thru there and salvaged a 2:58:12! 25th overall, 2nd in AG Shocked Shocked.
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

You positively smoked it!! Smile beautiful day wasn't it!?! mine started well.... No sorry! book length.. - if you're interested....
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          Yes, it was a beautiful day! Congratuations to you! Loved your report and slideshow! Way to stick it out. Very inspirational.
          Dave
          "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
          --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

Thank you! One of these days, we'll actually get to "meet" @ one of these races!! I always find out you ran - after the fact!!
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            wildchild

Carolyn

Congrats Dave - 2nd in AG is great! And breaking 3:00 is awesome! And congrats again, Cindy - I already commented in your RR thread. Hope you're feeling OK today!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.