Denver Area Runners

What age do you act? (Read 92 times)

Rim Rock Dad

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/ Here's what I got... You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world. You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well. You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it! Dang, I was hoping for something a little younger than that.
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    seemomgo

Oh dear...startling results! Surprised You Act Like You Are 23 Years Old You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up. The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them. Wow...how did that happen? And here I was feeling so old.
        Ashamed to say 21 years old...maybe because I answered "scope out some hotties to talk to"? Not looking good for me when coupled with the evilness of the other quiz! Dave
        Dave
        "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
        --- Clarence DeMar

Top 'O the World!

AHA! At least I'm not the oldest one here! Big grin You Act Like You Are 29 Years Old You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up. The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them. At least I didn't come out to like 12 or something! Dave!! Shocked
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group