Denver Area Runners

Dog Friendly Events? (Read 94 times)

Top 'O the World!

I run w/my dog & want to do some local (mostly just for fun) runs/races that I can bring her along....she's been working hard too! Wink....... Besides the obvious Furry Scurry (2m), does anybody know how to find out what other dog-friendly venues are out there?? Some postings state "no dogs" but what about the other ones? I wouldn't want to bring her & then have to either bail or leave her in the car (which I would not do in the summer...)
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
    sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

In the Rocky Mountian Sports Keeper there is a whole page of dog events.
      If you're bored ask why you're boring

Top 'O the World!

Thanks! Smile
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Rim Rock Dad

I just got the latest Colorado Runner, they have a race on the highline canal May 10th. Even says, "Bring your pooch, too!" www.sspr.org
          James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart

Top 'O the World!

Thank You!! Got it logged! I found some info on CR online...I have not yet found anything on South Suburban's site... & I email the RD for The Slacker HM (saw posted pics of runners w/dogs) & she told me that while the insurance people "suggest" that she shouldn't allow dogs, many folks bring them Wink...makes sense as it raises funds for the Clear Creek Animal Shelter.....so, that has been the other "search option" I've been digging through.....