Delta Company 1-147th AHB

BEST RUNNING ROUTES ON COB BASRAH (Read 221 times)

The Earl of Sandwich

what is your favorite route on COB Basrah and what is the mileage?

Manny

KvnJns

What is my favorite route? I don't think I can say I have a favorite route just because this place is a shit hole and there is nothing worthy of looking at while you are running. I do however have a regular route which I refer to as the PX/Tower route. i will get back to you on the mileage for just the loop, I always start in the back of Trenhard Lines and finish there as well so the mileage that I know for that is more than what the loop is. I really need to find out the exact mileage of that loop anyway as I have an "IDEA" growing in my crazy little brain. More on that later.

In the infamous words of Sean Henry (AMCOM LAR)

PEACE, LOVE & HAIR GREASE

Kevin

Scooter D

CHU -> DFAC -> latrine -> CHU

The Earl of Sandwich

I like Drake's route alot will try this week

Manny

Flyer1683

I discovered a new one this morning. I'm going to start using it to get to work. Start at the entrance to Trenchard, take a left and go to the permiter road. Take the perimeter road all the way to Airport Rd. and then into the entrance of the airfield. You will hit the 4mi. mark about 10m before the entrance to the airfield. Perfect if you'd like to start running to or from work. Just sucks with an assault pack and a rifle!