Drinkers with a Running Problem

The Hops have been freed in Alabama! (Read 189 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Our Governor just signed a bill today that immediately raises the ceiling on beer ABV from 6% to 13.9%! Finally, we'll be able to get some real craft beers in this state. Let's get pissed! http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2009/05/14/alabama-senate-approves-stronger-beer-law-sheer-disaster-is-nigh/

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

an amazing likeness

off-topic...

Don't all new laws in Alabama require that the state constitution be amended for each law, and now the constitution is like 4 gazilion pages long and full of every new, changed and repealed law? 

Or something like that?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

off-topic...

Don't all new laws in Alabama require that the state constitution be amended for each law, and now the constitution is like 4 gazilion pages long and full of every new, changed and repealed law? 

Or something like that?

I've only lived here for three years, so I can't pretend to know much about this.  But I have heard that the state constitution is a major CF.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.