Drinkers with a Running Problem

Didn't feel like beer... (Read 472 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm drinking diet Squirt with Bacardi Limon. Pretty tasty and light. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm drinkless tonight. I still have to go out and pick up my oldest from the movies. Movie started at 9:45. Then I have to get up at 6:30 to go meet Joe_h for a run before the wicked heat attacks.

Michelle

I'm drinking diet Squirt with Bacardi Limon. Pretty tasty and light. Big grin
        That sounds good, actually. I guess I'm not in a beer place right now either.

Michelle

BillyGoat

Mmmm, that does sound good.....we just spent a week at the lake and my drink of choice was vodka, 7up, with a lemon and lime wedge....very refreshing!!! It's summer and I do like my beer in the summer Wink
          Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mmmm, that does sound good.....we just spent a week at the lake and my drink of choice was vodka, 7up, with a lemon and lime wedge....very refreshing!!! It's summer and I do like my beer in the summer Wink
            I loves me some beer, but we went to Logan's and I had Oberon on tap...tonite I wanted something non-beer. The limon vodka and Squirt was good. Good with pineapple OJ, too. Big grin That vodka/7-up also sounds very refreshing! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG, and this is the best my knee has felt in weeks--'cause I'm drunk. Damn, I just need to run drunk all the time and my knee issues would be solved! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

*waving frantically to Billy Goat* Tonight I have had too many beers. We were over at our friends house trying to drain their keg for a birthday party on Sunday. Hah! I have to go because it's my turn on the week MTA: the Wii, and DH is getting impatient. Hah! lvoe, jilly MTA: one should not PUI. Last night DH opened the anniversary present that the kids and I gave him and so we had to play around of Tiger Woods 08. Humm,,,, yeah, for 18 holes I shot 111 and DH kicked my arse with an 84. We were laughing SO hard. Our children are/were gone and it was fun to have an old-fashioned date. Sorry about your headache ZZ, I can sympathize.... Not fun.....when did we get old? Sad MTAA: I am not trying to yell, I just wanted you to notice that it was different typing then last night. Wink
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ow...don't type so loudly. My head hurts. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, Dane was gone to grandma's last night, too. did and I had such a fun afternoon and evening...I drove down to catch a movie with him at the theater near his work (he took the afternoon off), then we had an early supper at Logan's, came home and digested for a while, then drove all sorts of scenic backroads (I think we drove ~50 miles) to spray direction arrows for a group bike ride he's organizing for his JDRF fundraising team tomorrow. On the way home from that we stopped at the store for booze, then sat around drinking...and "other stuff" before we fell asleep around 1am. It was just like our pre-kid days. Speaking of the Wii, I have a feeling that we will be getting one VERY soon. did is lusting after it and it's the ONLY gaming system that I have any interest in. The Fit kit would be really nice for Winter cross-training, too. We're going to try to get our hands on that before Christmas.

~ Sarah Kay

BillyGoat

*waving frantically to Billy Goat* Tonight I have had too many beers. We were over at our friends house trying to drain their keg for a birthday party on Sunday. Hah! I have to go because it's my turn on the week MTA: the Wii, and DH is getting impatient. Hah! lvoe, jilly MTA: one should not PUI. Last night DH opened the anniversary present that the kids and I gave him and so we had to play around of Tiger Woods 08. Humm,,,, yeah, for 18 holes I shot 111 and DH kicked my arse with an 84. We were laughing SO hard. Our children are/were gone and it was fun to have an old-fashioned date. Sorry about your headache ZZ, I can sympathize.... Not fun.....when did we get old? Sad MTAA: I am not trying to yell, I just wanted you to notice that it was different typing then last night. Wink
                      You are cracking me up!!!!! Glad you guys got to have a 'date night' Wink I figured out what PUI means -- You're right...most times we shouldn't do it Smile
                      Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier
                      BillyGoat

Ha, Dane was gone to grandma's last night, too. did and I had such a fun afternoon and evening...I drove down to catch a movie with him at the theater near his work (he took the afternoon off), then we had an early supper at Logan's, came home and digested for a while, then drove all sorts of scenic backroads (I think we drove ~50 miles) to spray direction arrows for a group bike ride he's organizing for his JDRF fundraising team tomorrow. On the way home from that we stopped at the store for booze, then sat around drinking...and "other stuff" before we fell asleep around 1am. It was just like our pre-kid days. Speaking of the Wii, I have a feeling that we will be getting one VERY soon. did is lusting after it and it's the ONLY gaming system that I have any interest in. The Fit kit would be really nice for Winter cross-training, too. We're going to try to get our hands on that before Christmas.
                        Glad you got to have a 'date night' too Big grin
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Glad you got to have a 'date night' too Big grin
                          Evil grin I'm sure DH will regret it today...he was planning on the 50 mile leg of the Holland (MI) 100 ride. He had to be down there at 6am (hour away) for a JDRF team photo, then after the ride is helping man a stand selling some fundraising tickets. He's not planning to get home until supper time or so. When he woke at 4:45 this AM I was still pretty blitzed. Poor guy is likely going to have a rough day between lack of sleep and hangover. We nearly finished that bottle of Bacardi and we are both lightweights. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Speaking of the Wii, I have a feeling that we will be getting one VERY soon. did is lusting after it and it's the ONLY gaming system that I have any interest in. The Fit kit would be really nice for Winter cross-training, too. We're going to try to get our hands on that before Christmas.
                            That's a good idea to be prepared. We decided Christmas week to buy one and paid triple or something ridiculous on Craigs list. Suckers, we are. Smile The kids were happy though.... Fa la la la la la la la la. Smile Jilly
                            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                              Is it beer o'clock yet?

- Anya

On On

Is it beer o'clock yet?
                                Definitely! Trying a winter warmer from the local brewery. Pretty good. Not as spicy as many other winter seasonals but still good. What are you drinking?