Drinkers with a Running Problem

And with what did we ring in the new year? (Read 258 times)

Piper Heidsieck champagne for toast. Coupla Yuenglings 1.5ish Bells Two Hearted Ale Some red wine our hosts provided. Today: Bells and football, though that is not a drink. Addicting though.

Jazz hands!

A bourbon & cherry coke (OK, this happened as I was unpacking around 3pm) Corona some kinda champagne driving myself home Roll eyes
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Queen of 3rd Place

An IPA with neighbors at the local brewpub. Piper Sonoma Blanc de Blanc that was a gift from my mom. More Piper Sonoma in OJ this am after my run Big grin Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was DD and am still fighting some upper and lower respiratory evil, so not much. A couple of glasses of Bell's Oberon (we brought a mini-keg to the party), a bottle of Mike's Hard Lime ('cause citrus fruits are good for colds Blush ) and a small glass of champagne before we hit the road. Perhaps next year we'll all be healthy. I swear there is a NYE curse on our family. At least 2 of us are sick nearly every year. Last year was literally the only year out of the last 5 that none of us were ill. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Fell asleep on the couch at 9. Drinking a Schlafly Reserve Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout right now.

...---...

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. Delicious this year.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Prince of Fatness

I bought a variety pack. Saranac 12 beers of winter. Two bottles each of: Vanilla Stout India Brown Ale Bohemian Pilsener Extra Special Bitter Season's Best Belgian Ale Had a few last night and a few today.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Vanilla Stout
                  Ooh...I'll bet that would be GOOD with ice cream! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Well, I didn't have it with ice cream, but it was GOOD!

Not at it at all. 

All business

Alaskan Winter Ale. It was fantastic. But when the clock hit midnight, i was holding a Rainier tall boy, and whatever the free champagne was.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Alaskan Winter Ale. It was fantastic. But when the clock hit midnight, i was holding a Rainier tall boy, and whatever the free champagne was.
                        Nice.... Never tried that one, but I'm a huge fan of the others. Wish I could get it here. I had nasty vokda drinks. Only one beer, NewCastle. Love that one.

- Anya

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

A couple of beers at a family friendly party that we left at 9, then a martini at home.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.