Drinkers with a Running Problem

Hazed and Infused (Read 436 times)

Just picked up a sixer. Unfiltered and dry hopped. Damn tasty! So..... If you can. (and like hops, that is)
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, that sounds tasty! Pretty label, too. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I would rate this beer as about mediocre.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Darn. What does BA say (I need to create a log-in so I can see stuff one of these days...)? I generally agree with them.

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You don't need a login to see BA. They give it a B+.
              I would rate this beer as about mediocre.
              Well it certainly is no Chimay grand reserve. Keep in mind it was preceded by four PBR's and a home brew, but I think better than mediocre, although I have brewed better recently. I have a Belgian blonde I wish I could share with everyone. And tnerT, you have been upside down so long you wouldn't know your own head from your ass. If you are going by Beer Advocate........B- with the groovy label, that should raise it to a solid B.
                Ooh, that sounds tasty! Pretty label, too. Big grin
                Hey ZZ. My sister will be visiting from MI in two weeks. I may finally get to try the Oberon.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

B+ Not B- I would have drunk the H&I before the PBR Wink

Prince of Fatness

Darn. What does BA say (I need to create a log-in so I can see stuff one of these days...)? I generally agree with them.
                    Just do a google search and you can get to the review. Limit the site to beeradvocate.com. Example: Click One of the search results is the Hazed and Infused review.

Not at it at all. 

B+ Not B- I would have drunk the H&I before the PBR Wink
                      I was waiting for it to chill. Otherwise, me too.

Prince of Fatness

Oh, and all of those reviews are all well and good but they won't tell you whether you'll like it or not. It's beer. If you like it, drink it I say.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey ZZ. My sister will be visiting from MI in two weeks. I may finally get to try the Oberon.
                          Oberon may be good this time of year...or it could be skunky. They don't seem to have a very long shelf-life. I think they stopped brewing it in Sept. It's kind of a crapshoot the further away you get from last batch. BUT Bell's has lots of other fine brews. I like their Winter White (easy to find, too).

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just do a google search and you can get to the review. Limit the site to beeradvocate.com. Example: Click One of the search results is the Hazed and Infused review.
                            sneaky Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Oberon may be good this time of year...or it could be skunky. They don't seem to have a very long shelf-life. I think they stopped brewing it in Sept. It's kind of a crapshoot the further away you get from last batch. BUT Bell's has lots of other fine brews. I like their Winter White (easy to find, too).
                              Do they sell something like a 12 pack sampler?
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Do they sell something like a 12 pack sampler?
                                I would think they do, though maybe it's only available at their cafe. I have not seen such a thing at any standard grocery stores. Where in MI is your sister? If she's near Kzoo she could probably find more selection.

~ Sarah Kay