Drinkers with a Running Problem

I tried an ale today! (Read 418 times)

I did. After the trail HM that Rockenmamof5 and I ran we went to a local Irish Pub (this place)... ...and I decided to venture away from the Miller Lite rut. I simply did the copy cat thing of ordering what she ordered and this is what we had (on tap). I liked it! In fact, I would order it again, definetly. Big grin

Michelle

Oh....Then I went home and went to my friend's house to swim and cook out, and then I "tried" 3 Miller Lites before the storm hit and we had to come home. Big grin Stupid rain. I was looking forward to trying at least 2 more beers.

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

drooling. I have been craving a newcastle all weekend! so jealous you ran the charlie horse AND had a newcastle. Shocked

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Newcastle is some hella good shit! See, I knew you'd like ales when you found some of the right ones. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Newcastle is some hella good shit! See, I knew you'd like ales when you found some of the right ones. k
            I was nervous about trying it though. Thanks Pam. I now have a "real" beer that I can order when I go out.

Michelle

drooling. I have been craving a newcastle all weekend! so jealous you ran the charlie horse AND had a newcastle. Shocked
              See. You should have run with us today. You'd have dirty running shoes AND you would have had a New Castle. Big grin

Michelle

I was nervous about trying it though. Thanks Pam. I now have a "real" beer that I can order when I go out.
                Anything to convert a "non" real beer drinker to a "real" beer drinkerWink Clowning around Glad to hear ya really liked it! Poor Joe missed out on all the fun!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

I know but sometimes it's hard to explain to your wife and kids that you want to get out and get down and dirty with two nice ladies you met on the internet then go for a drink Wink can't wait for the race reports

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I know but sometimes it's hard to explain to your wife and kids that you want to get out and get down and dirty with two nice ladies you met on the internet then go for a drink Wink
                    Well, when you put it that way it doesn't exactly sound like something you should be doing! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I know but sometimes it's hard to explain to your wife and kids that you want to get out and get down and dirty with two nice ladies you met on the internet then go for a drink Wink
                      I think she'd only have to worry if you did things in reverse--drinks, then getting down and dirty. That's usually when the bad stuff happens... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yummy ... ale!
                        2009: BQ?
                          Yummy ... ale!
                          I'm still shocked that I like it. I think now I'm even more curious and will have to go out of my way to find another ale that I like! Sorry Miller Lite, it's been a fun ride but times are changing, maybe I'm finally growing up. Cool *LMAO* Yeah, okay, I'm growing up. As if that will ever happen. My husband just rolled his eyes at me when I told him that.

Michelle

I think she'd only have to worry if you did things in reverse--drinks, then getting down and dirty. That's usually when the bad stuff happens... Wink k
                            Ohhhh. Good point. Smile

Michelle

Smile

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think now I'm even more curious and will have to go out of my way to find another ale that I like! Sorry Miller Lite, it's been a fun ride but times are changing, maybe I'm finally growing up.
                                Congratulations. As Obi-Wan would say, "you've taken your first step into a larger world." Good beer choice, BTW.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.