Drinkers with a Running Problem

Hot Weather Drinks (Read 362 times)

PWL

Has been

It's been 90s and humid the last couple of days and I'm sick of it. How do we get through it? Corona with a lime! Big grin What are everyone else's hot weather booze choices?

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

so far 4 Newcastle's

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

A cold pint of Clipper City (balt beer)
        2009: BQ?
        PWL

Has been

so far 4 Newcastle's
          What time did you start? Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Scout7

Same thing as always..... some strong and dark and bitter.
              so far 4 Newcastle's
              So, what was the final count?

Michelle

It's been 90s and humid the last couple of days and I'm sick of it. How do we get through it? Corona with a lime! Big grin What are everyone else's hot weather booze choices?
                I'll agree with this! A Corona with a lime for me too. Cool

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Margarita on the rocks. I don't dig on the frozen ones too much -- I like to drink my booze fast, and can't stand the cold rush from doing that with slushy drinks. I also dig on mojitos and sangria. Not much of a white wine drinker, but it's a good summery thing. Just about any beer as long as it's cold. Diggin' the Corona w/ lime. I like Pete's Wicked Summer Ale for the hint of lemon. Blue Moon also has a nice summer version which I tried recently, repeatedly.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

so far 4 Newcastle's
                    I respect the way you're dealing with this injury situation. Got to take care of the pain.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Margarita on the rocks. I don't dig on the frozen ones too much -- I like to drink my booze fast, and can't stand the cold rush from doing that with slushy drinks. I also dig on mojitos and sangrea. Not much of a white wine drinker, but it's a good summery thing. Just about any beer as long as it's cold. DIggin' the Corona w/ lime. I like Pete's Wicked Summer Ale for the hint of lemon. Blue Moon also has a nice summer version which I tried recently, repeatedly.
                      Mmmm Sangria ... mmmmmmmm
                      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Mmmm Sangria ... mmmmmmmm
                        Instead of drooling over sangria, shouldn't you be studying Article II or something? You know, the part where it outlines how the vice presidency is in fact part of the Executive Branch, Mr. Cheney. Or should I call you Darth Sidious?

Instead of drooling over sangria, shouldn't you be studying Article II or something?
                          Drooling over sangria (beer, red wine, a life) is what I DO during bar review Big grin Yeah, while we were doing con law, and going over the powers of the exec branch, I was very unhappy. That moron has a decent amount of power.
                          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, while we were doing con law, and going over the powers of the exec branch, I was very unhappy. That moron has a decent amount of power.
                            The funny thing is that constitutionally, the VP really has very little power other than the tie-breaking vote in the Senate and presidential succession. But this one's got his hands in just about everything. I heard it described recently like this: Bush may be The Decider, but Cheney's the one giving him the menu with 2 or 3 things to pick from. But back to more important things -- I said I hated icy drinks, but there was this place in Hermosa Beach called Chillers that specialized in high octane smoothies. Good stuff!

Oh, what I said "that moron", I was actually referring to Bush. This:
                              I heard it described recently like this: Bush may be The Decider, but Cheney's the one giving him the menu with 2 or 3 things to pick from.
                              is very accurate.
                              Scout7

Please, for the love of pete, can we get back to booze and off politics?