Drinkers with a Running Problem

Anyone boozing this weekend? (Read 415 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Just wondering. I've laid off of the gratuitous alcohol this week to get my weight loss back on track, which means I'm due for a drink or 5. No fun plans, but we do have an old bottle of bubbly sitting there in the fridge getting lonely. Mimosas for breakfast on Father's Day? Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

It's my 5th anniversary today. So yes.
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Congrats! Plus, it looks like it's Beer O'Clock again (already), so you better get this party started now. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Still stuck at work....

The voice of mile 18

happy anniversary and i had 2 bass ales at lunch in your honour. I will be without alcohol for next 48-72 hrs Sad

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

*raises hand* I totally plan on it...I leave work at 5:00 beer will be in hand at 5:10. Oh wait, first I have to run....and THEN I'll have some beer!

Michelle

Happy Anniversary! I'll have to toast the happy couple tonight!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

*raises hand* I totally plan on it...I leave work at 5:00 beer will be in hand at 5:10. Oh wait, first I have to run....and THEN I'll have some beer!
                  nothing like drinking while dehydrated. you'll be a cheap date tonight. Smile and buy some good beer for chrissakes!

nothing like drinking while dehydrated. you'll be a cheap date tonight. Smile and buy some good beer for chrissakes!
                    *lol* My husband won't mind! Sorry, Miller Lite is the only beer I have in my fridge at the moment. I'll do better next time.

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

*lol* My husband won't mind! Sorry, Miller Lite is the only beer I have in my fridge at the moment. I'll do better next time.
                      ok drink up all the miler lite tonight and get some yeungling or bass ale tomorrow. enjoy!

ok drink up all the miler lite tonight and get some yeungling or bass ale tomorrow. enjoy!
                        Turned out to be a two beer night, that was it....everyone was grumpy at home and that totally put a damper on any TGIF good feelings! I hate when that happens. Angry Modified to add: There's always tonight!! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...normally I don't mind Miller Lite, but I am drinking one right now and after drinking Bell's Oberon or Leinie's Sunset Wheat for several weeks this stuff is really uck. Gah, I'm all outta good stuff and have been reduced to drinking my cheap brat boiling brew.... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I had a friend's Stag/ Bachelor party on Sat. Golf, followed by dinner, followed by debauchery. Got in a little before 4 am on Sunday. Haven't run for two days (Sun, Mon). That should say everything. I am getting too old for this sh*t...
                              I had a friend's Stag/ Bachelor party on Sat. Golf, followed by dinner, followed by debauchery. Got in a little before 4 am on Sunday. Haven't run for two days (Sun, Mon). That should say everything. I am getting too old for this sh*t...
                              OUCH. Alcohol--Poisoning. We never learn from that do we?! Tongue Did you say "I'll never drink like that again."? I've said that a few times.

Michelle

Scout7

Did you say "I'll never drink like that again."? I've said that a few times.
                                I've never said that...... Except that one time.