Drinkers with a Running Problem

What kind of drunk are you? (Read 357 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're An Alcoholic Time to go back to step one. What Kind of Drunk Are You? Right...1-4 drinks, 1-2x week. I'm a lush... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

***You're An Alcoholic*** Time to go back to step one. 1~3 drinks 5x / week. I'm not an alcoholic, I just really like drinking!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

My answer was: ***You're a wild drunk*** You can't get enough drink. Seriously, you'll just go puke and start pounding them back again!

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

***You're a wild drunk*** You can't get enough drink. Seriously, you'll just go puke and start pounding them back again!
          I like your answer better than mine!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I like your answer better than mine!
            Yeah, I don't want to be told that I'm an alcoholic...I already know! Just kidding. Tongue A wild drunk sounds like more fun.

Michelle

<font> You're A Passed Out Drunk </font>
              <center></center> <font> Drinking gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, until you're thrown in the back of a police car... </font>

What Kind of Drunk Are You?

2009: BQ?

Go Pre!

Ha!

"You're a Depressed Drunk"

You know that distinct taste of tears and vodka real well.

The voice of mile 18

hi my name is joe and I'm an alcoholic wild and crazy drunk sounds like more fun. any special classes I can take for that?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

PWL

Has been

You're a Depressed Drunk You know that distinct taste of tears and vodka real well. Dammit... Cry

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

AA is for quitters...I was raised to never quit anything. Woot!
                      If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                        I thought I was a wild drunk, but I'm an alcoholic.
                        nemo1

***You're A Crazy Drunk*** When you drink, you get wrecked - and it ain't pretty. But, this just ain't true. For starters, they didn't even have my favorite drink (martinis/gin). And sure, when I drink I like to drink more, but it doesn't mean I get crazy. I am actually one of those people whose personality doesn't change. My boyfriend even has a hard time telling I am drunk. I am a little less thick skinned sometimes though (like last weekend), but I swear it wasn't the alchohol. Smile
                            You're a Wild Drunk You can get enough drink. Seriously, you'll just go puke and start pounding them back again!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am actually one of those people whose personality doesn't change. My boyfriend even has a hard time telling I am drunk.
                              That's pretty much me when drunk, too. Though I tend to get giggly. Other than that I'm pretty much the same. My hubby gets really stupid drunk...lampshade on his head kind of guy... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My hubby gets really stupid drunk...lampshade on his head kind of guy...
                                Speaking for stupid drunks everywhere, we prefer the more accurate term "fun drunk."