Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Glarus (Read 602 times)

Prince of Fatness

Wow.  I am really digging this Chocolate Abbey.

Not at it at all. 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

So I finally scrolled through all of this thread and not one mention of the IIPA?  It was amazing.  Amazing!  If they don't bring it back eventually, I think I will cry.  So much better than Hopslam.

Running is dumb.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, it was awesome. So was Black Top.
        Madcow75

So I finally scrolled through all of this thread and not one mention of the IIPA?  It was amazing.  Amazing!  If they don't bring it back eventually, I think I will cry.  So much better than Hopslam.

Blasphemy! Wink Although I would put NG IIPA up there with Tyranena Hop Whore.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Meh. Hopslam was too much of a good thing.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So we ordered a new bike rack (that can carry fat bikes) from a co. in WI and DH jokingly left a comment on the order re: shipping us a bottle of Serendipity.  They replied stating that they couldn't legally ship alcohol across state lines.

Lo and behold, when the rack arrived earlier in the week there was a carefully packaged bottle of Serendipity within.  We are planning to crack it open to celebrate moving into our new home in a week.  Seems rather fitting, in part because that rack will make it easier to move the 2 of our bikes that don't fit on conventional racks.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that's customer service. Don't see that much more nowadays.

Get off my porch

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Love it.

Great beer too!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now that's customer service. Don't see that much more nowadays.

Sure a far cry from the loathsome service that the other WI bike-related co. -- Trek -- I know several people with horror stories about that company not honoring warranties.  Guess they thought they could ride on Lance's coat-tails...wonder how that's workin' for them now...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay