Drinkers with a Running Problem

Cinquo de Mayo, yo! (Read 291 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How will you celebrate? Tonite I am hanging with some girls...drinking, chatting. Good times. The gal hosting the party is a fellow displaced cheesehead. Wine and beer will flow (though I will not imbibe much, as I have a run planned for tomorrow and it's only a week until my biggest goal race of the year). k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

going to a party tomorrow for cinco de mayo but have a 10 mile race the next morning so I tried drinking white wine tonight. don't know where we found this crud but it most bland worthless wine I've ever tasted Dead life really is too short for bad food or wine. hope your booze is better

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had 2 bottles of Bell's Oberon beer and a glass of Riesling. A little sweet compared to the Aussie rieslings I prefer, but it was still nice. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I may need to take break from Percoet to get a little margarita on today -- I've got tequilla, triple sec, Rose's Lime juice, and Sweet and Sour mix all getting kind of lonely over there on the counter. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Rum and hot cocoa is yummy. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Went out for my birthday last night Smile (bday is May 8) ... had, um, several Blue Moons. danced like an idiot. Good times Big grin
              2009: BQ?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

... had, um, several Blue Moons. danced like an idiot.
                Is there any other way to dance after several Blue Moons? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Rum and hot cocoa is yummy. Smile k

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is that quoting in agreement? Oh, and it was the no-sugar-added hot cocoa (sweetened with Splenda), so it was even a reduced calorie mug o' boozy goodness! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

reduced calorie mug o' boozy goodness!
                      hehe Smile
                      2009: BQ?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Der, and I realize I spelled Cinco wrong. Stupid French background. I was thinking cinq. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is that quoting in agreement? Oh, and it was the no-sugar-added hot cocoa (sweetened with Splenda), so it was even a reduced calorie mug o' boozy goodness!
                          Hmm. I'm not sure what my problem was there, and at this point, I don't even remember what I was going to say. Probably something about rummy being yummy in my tummy. BTW, Splenda means the booze goes to your head quicker, 'cuz there aren't any darn sugar moelcules to get in the way of the alcohol. Better living through chemistry. /duh

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, Splenda means the booze goes to your head quicker, 'cuz there aren't any darn sugar moelcules to get in the way of the alcohol. Better living through chemistry. /duh
                            SWEET...literally! Heh, we say "better living through chemistry" around here ALL the time! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay