Drinkers with a Running Problem

It's 6:05 - Friday Night (EST) Anyone else planning to be in their cups soon??!?! (Read 208 times)

Yes, another week of work completed! I have cracked open a nice Chard...am planning the evening...but, anyone thinking their night will go like the following: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm planning to run for 2 hours tomorrow...but I am also thinking that I might as well cap my week of eating like shit off with a good MUG of riesling from a box... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Priceless pictures!! I would be drinking with my neighbors still but I have way too much going on tomorrow. I had my very first Mojito tonight. It was VERY good!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had my very first Mojito tonight. It was VERY good!
          Aren't they, though?! Light, tangy...and can fuck a person up very fast. I have my glass of wine next to me. Think I might go channel surf in a bit. Or maybe we'll watch a movie. We haven't just sat and vegged with a DVD in a while. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I think I know that chick... just kidding. But, this is very likely a Canadian (not sure if I am proud of this or not? :-). There is very clearly a few empty Alexander Keith's and Molson Canadian bottles visible in the picture and the unmistakeable Hudson's Bay blanket in the background.