Drinkers with a Running Problem

Prickly pear margaritas (Read 197 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

Now, although I am usually anti-pink drinks just on principle, I really like this stuff, have a case of it in the pantry: http://www.arizonasauces.com/CocktailMixes.html Made according to the recipe (a drop of the mix, a touch of water, and great gobs of tequila, triple sec and ice), it will kick your boo-tay. Gotta love those Arizona folks, they don't mess around. Arla

Ex runner

I could really get into these. I love anything Arizona. Are they super sweet? Super sweet and booze doesn't work for me, but they sound great.
      Lookin' back at my background, tryin' to figure out how I ever got here...
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So what is the taste like?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have some prickly pear syrup that I just picked up a few weeks ago in Tucson. Suppose to be really good on pancakes, although I had it in lemonade. I would bet it would taste great to just add to regular margarita mix too. I'm going to have to try that. Zoomy I would assume it would be a little more on the sweet side, but still have that sour kick of a margarita.
          Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Queen of 3rd Place

Not too sweet at all! I usually make regular margaritas with only lemon juice (or Mexican lime if I can get 'em), triple sec, and tequila - so I'm definitely not into sticky sweet drinks. The recipe on the label calls for triple sec, so you could make the drink less sweet by reducing/omitting triple sec. My mint patch is out of control, looks like mojitos are on tap for the weekend! Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My mint patch is out of control, looks like mojitos are on tap for the weekend! Arla
              My MIL has a boatload of mint that grows down on the beach in front of her vacation cottage. We make mojitos in the Summer, too. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Yum yum. White rum for pretty mojitos. Pyrat rum for sipping. Arla

Ex runner