Drinkers with a Running Problem

Robbie Burns Day - What are you drinking? (Read 294 times)

I'm not Scottish.... but I'm willing to raise a glass for just about anything. I actually going to a Robbie Burns party tonight...... Haggis and all. I'm going to partake in some Guinness... and just to be more along the Scottish theme perhaps a glass of scotch or too many. Jason
      I'm going to partake in some Guinness
      You sould find a Scottish beer instead of Guinness. Perhaps Mackeson's triple stout. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm. Or Belhaven?
        I'll have a look for a Scottish ale. What was I thinking????
          I'll have a look for a Scottish ale. What was I thinking????
          Well, you never can go wrong with Guinness.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

DH had his first and only taste of haggis on Robbie Burrrrrns night when he was in school for a year in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My brother-in-law (who's Chinese -- go figure) is having a haggis party this weekend. Should be fun! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

With dinner, a bottle of Old Jock (no, the name doesn't really do it on this side of the pond). After the kids are asleep, a dram of Ardbeg. I'm jealous of all of you who will actually get haggis this Burns Nicht. I will do without, but will make do with another traditional Scottish dish... tandoori chicken.
                  Try Tennents - available at the LCBO, I believe.
                    My brother-in-law (who's Chinese -- go figure) is having a haggis party this weekend. Should be fun! Big grin
                    I came across this site today..... Chinese New Year and Robbie Burns day all in one.... http://www.gunghaggisfatchoy.com/ Jason
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--- speechless="" (enjoy="" it="" while="" it="" lasts)=""></--->
                      I came across this site today..... Chinese New Year and Robbie Burns day all in one.... http://www.gunghaggisfatchoy.com/ Jason

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

<--- speechless="" (enjoy="" it="" while="" it=""></--->
                        15 minutes so far. Blissful...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How long did I go for...? Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Damn near an hour - good work! Arla PS Lagavulin

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, that was pretty good! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

This is my mother in law stabbing the Haggis. Poor quality because I was a little drunk and it was taken with my crappy camera phone.