Drinkers with a Running Problem

Epic Brewing Company Big Bad Baptist (Read 25 times)

This is by far one of the best and most intense coffee stouts I've tried. Highly recommend if you can find it. Unfortunately it's not distributed in MassachusettsSad. I got a bomber as an extra in a trade

Big Bad Baptist

I had a bottle of Batch #4. Over a year old and still a huge coffee profile

Prince of Fatness

I can get Epic here but have not yet really explored their beers.  I'll keep my eyes out for this one.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

This came out a month or two ago and I picked one up.  I really should drink it soon but the on deck circle is chock full of beer.  Before the winter is over I will open it.

Not at it at all. 

This came out a month or two ago and I picked one up.  I really should drink it soon but the on deck circle is chock full of beer.  Before the winter is over I will open it.

yeah I think they release them quite often and change up the barrel, coffee and chocolate they use with each batch. I loved batch 4, but had one recently that did not impress me as much. I can't remember the batch number

Prince of Fatness

I will take a look when I am home.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Mine is Batch 22, packaged 11/5/2013.  It appears that they do these frequently.  They must not distribute all batches that widely because I do not see it on the shelves that often.  My bottle is out of storage and in the drinking queue.  May take a few weeks to get to it but soon.  I will have to keep a better eye out for this in the stores.

http://www.epicbrewing.com/component/k2/itemlist/category/33-big-bad-baptist-imperial-stout

Not at it at all. 

Mine is Batch 22, packaged 11/5/2013.  It appears that they do these frequently.  They must not distribute all batches that widely because I do not see it on the shelves that often.  My bottle is out of storage and in the drinking queue.  May take a few weeks to get to it but soon.  I will have to keep a better eye out for this in the stores.

http://www.epicbrewing.com/component/k2/itemlist/category/33-big-bad-baptist-imperial-stout

I recently had a batch #20 and it was drinking great with lots of coffee flavor

Prince of Fatness

Finally got to it yesterday.  Batch 22.  A little more chocolate than coffee.  Very tasty.  I wish more of these would show up around here.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Finally got to it yesterday.  Batch 22.  A little more chocolate than coffee.  Very tasty.  I wish more of these would show up around here.

I got my wish.  Batch 33 showed up on the shelves here.  I guess that once a year or so is better than once and done.

Not at it at all.