Drinkers with a Running Problem

yay, YaY, yAy, YAY!!! (Read 261 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And while it's not production that is expanding, obviously they are doing well if they can expand their offices like that...which means more production will probably follow in the future--more beer! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Yeah but this is all useless to me unless they expand distribution. I can't get it here.

Not at it at all. 

Yeah but this is all useless to me unless they expand distribution. I can't get it here.
          Me either, but It means my relatives can get some easier. Which means they can ship it to me, or save it for my visits.

- Anya

MrPH, Really? I can get it down my way, which is only about an hour from you. Odd...

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Prince of Fatness

Really? I can get it down my way, which is only about an hour from you. Odd...
              Where? I've never seen it around and when I went to their website and used the beer finder it told me that Washington DC was the closest place. That's over a 3 hour drive for me.

Not at it at all. 

...---...

No Bell's here - so I guess I don't know what I'm missing. I've heard great things though.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

zoom has been crowing about Bell's beer for the last 2 years. I have high expectations. When that I finally do get to have some, that shit better be good. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Bells be fine beer. I can get it when I go to Louisville.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Beer Advocate likes it, too! Founders and New Holland brewery are also good. In some ways the beer in MI is better than the stuff in WI (at least in terms of stuff I can can see brewed within a 90 minute drive of me). Don't tell my folks I said that, though. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Where? I've never seen it around and when I went to their website and used the beer finder it told me that Washington DC was the closest place. That's over a 3 hour drive for me.
                        My beer distributor (Frosty Caps) in Abington (Philly burbs) carries Bell's. Not a huge selection, but I've picked up cases of their Oberon Ale, Winter White Ale, and Octoberfest. Frosty Caps, Inc. 1745 Old York Road Abington, PA 19001

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

The voice of mile 18

thanks jvol must try them when i'm in the neighborhood

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Prince of Fatness

I just looked it up and it is about 50 miles from me, but I will keep it in mind. Thanks.

Not at it at all.