Drinkers with a Running Problem

Hazed and Infused (Read 436 times)

I would think they do, though maybe it's only available at their cafe. I have not seen such a thing at any standard grocery stores. Where in MI is your sister? If she's near Kzoo she could probably find more selection.
    She lives in Troy. Maybe I'll tell her to surprise me, Does Belles brew anything that I should stay away from? It might be fun to have a selection from someone who know absolutely nothing, zilch, zero, nada about beer.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have yet to try any Bell's selection that I didn't like. But I'm not particularly picky. I'll drink pretty much anything that's not weak/watery (ie the macro-brewed stuff in cans like MGD, Lite, Bud, Bud Light, PBR, Old Mil, etc.). Oh, except for Leinie's Berry Weiss. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Another thing you might ask for is beers from Founder's brewery in GR. New Holland has some tasty brews, too. I think she'd be able to get those...Founders is definitely pretty widely available in MI.

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, except for Leinie's Berry Weiss. Dead
          That reminds me, My neighbor brought me a Sam Adams cherry wheat a few days ago. One of the worst ever. I'll take a canned macro brew any day over this one. Thanks for the tips.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That reminds me, My neighbor brought me a Sam Adams cherry wheat a few days ago. One of the worst ever. I'll take a canned macro brew any day over this one. Thanks for the tips.
            That's how I feel about the Berry Weiss. If it was a choice between that or a Mich. Ultra I'd take the Ultra...and that stuff is barely beer.

~ Sarah Kay

That's how I feel about the Berry Weiss. If it was a choice between that or a Mich. Ultra I'd take the Ultra...and that stuff is barely beer.
              Funny, I always thought of them as the Virginia slims of beer. (the cute thin long cans) A refinement of sorts, very feminine. *ducks to avoid getting hit* Don't kick me either.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...kicking is probably more efficient. I have T-Rex arms, anyhow. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, except for Leinie's Berry Weiss. Dead
                  Barf...retch...hurl...barf again... On another topic - Oberon does have a sampler case. I've seen it in my beer distributor in PA. Can't remember what they have in it.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

...---...

Hazed and Infused is better, to me, when on tap. Neither form compares to Avery IPA, IMHO. However, H&I isn't at all a bad one to have in your fridge.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12