Drinkers with a Running Problem

What the heck? (Read 410 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep, we always have Miller Lite on hand for brats. Once in a great while I will drink one if there isn't any other beer to choose from...then I remember why I reserve it for brats. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yep, we always have Miller Lite on hand for brats. Once in a great while I will drink one if there isn't any other beer to choose from...then I remember why I reserve it for brats. k
      Tongue

Michelle

I've never been a fan of potato bread. I like a fresh italian roll for the sweet sausage.
        mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is how I like mine!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Not a bad idea. Let's face it, when you're boozing, you're rarely washing down "health food" with those drinks. i.e. when I go to a sports bar, I'm not usually having a salad with that beer. Tongue
          You are so on the money on that. We had stir fry last night and dh asked me if I wanted a beer. My response was , if I was eating pizza Ya on the beer but with stir fry I think not.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson