Drinkers with a Running Problem

Mmmm.... (Read 386 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've had a few of these, but I think I need to try more, especially with Bell's and Founder's breweries within shouting distance of me.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Methinks I must get more acquainted with these beers. Never heard of Russian River brewing, but they have a slew of brews on the list.
        Girl, you are hard core! Those are some serious brews. I think I may need a knife and fork!

- Anya

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

This list makes me want to cry. Thanks to the stupid ass-backward 6% law in Alabama, almost none of these beers are available to me. Angry

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This list makes me want to cry. Thanks to the stupid ass-backward 6% law in Alabama, almost none of these beers are available to me. Angry
            That's what you get for leaving the Upper Midwest, man! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

If you're close to the Sand Mountain area, I could put you in touch with some friends that make a more potent drink - also suitable to run in your gas tank. Cool A decade spent in the Heart of Dixie teaches you to look for alternatives.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

At least you're not in Utah! ( bad camping trip back in the 90ies - I would hate to live there! ) I, personally like the potent Canadian brew, and miss living near Windsor to pick up some brewskis. I would kill for a "real" Labatts Blue!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would kill for a "real" Labatts Blue!
                  Is the Labatts in the states not the same as in Canada?

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is the Labatts in the states not the same as in Canada?
                    I think the Canadian version has more alcohol (eh?). Which is good.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Of course! Next time I get up to Canadialand (â„¢Perez Hilton) I need to get me some. Labatts is one of the few lagers I really like.

~ Sarah Kay

Yes, it does!!!! That's why I love Canada!! lol But , seriously, it tastes better. I grew up in the Detroit area, and we used to always go to Windsor and bring back cases of the stuff. Have you ever been to a Canadian "Beer Store" ? All they sell are cases of beer. Weird.

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have you ever been to a Canadian "Beer Store" ? All they sell are cases of beer. Weird.
                          Take off, 'eh! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Yes, it does!!!! That's why I love Canada!! lol But , seriously, it tastes better. I grew up in the Detroit area, and we used to always go to Windsor and bring back cases of the stuff. Have you ever been to a Canadian "Beer Store" ? All they sell are cases of beer. Weird.
                            Same as my screwy state of PA.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Know what they have in OH?! DRIVE-THRU liquor stores! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Know what they have in OH?! DRIVE-THRU liquor stores! Shocked
                                I have a place down the street from me that will deliver beer for you if you call them. I'm pretty sure if the state found out they'd be pissed cause I think it's illegal, but oh well. Don't say anything please cause it's real convenient for me. Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."