Drinkers with a Running Problem

It's Spring, muthaf*ckas! (Read 247 times)

Long day at work... Temperature in the 60's... Rest day from running... Yeah - a few of those Oberon's are gonna meet their maker today...

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Long day at work... Temperature in the 60's... Rest day from running... Yeah - a few of those Oberon's are gonna meet their maker today...
      You're sending them back to the brewery?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah - a few of those Oberon's are gonna meet their maker today...
        Same here. I'm crabby. Beer should help. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Same here. I'm crabby. Beer should help. Big grin
          Beer helps so many things. Helped as a goal for an HTFU windy run today. And helped was down an ideal protein: Grilled steak. Mmmm. Beer.
            You're sending them back to the brewery?
            Yeah... as recycled water, via the sewer system. Shocked Mission accomplished. First (unofficial) night on the deck, 4 Oberons and a big ass CAO America cigar. It's amazing how much fun doing absolutely nothing and watching the world creep by can be. Extra miles tonight as payment.

Lazy idiot

First (unofficial) night on the deck, 4 Oberons and a big ass CAO America cigar.
              Bastard... Wink

Tick tock

Bastard... Wink
                Yeah... that would be me... My wife reminds me of this on a fairly regular basis. Big grin

Lazy idiot

Yeah... that would be me... My wife reminds me of this on a fairly regular basis. Big grin
                  If she ever starts slacking off, just be sure to tell me which cigars and how many Oberon's you're enjoying on your deck. I'll remind you.

Tick tock