Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sam Adams Oktoberfest available! (Read 156 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My favorite of their seasonal brews.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

PWL

Has been

A very tasty Sam option. I also have been enjoying the Irish Red recently.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Prince of Fatness

I haven't seen the Oktoberfest yet, but I would think it could be any day, as I am noticing most places are sold out of the summer seasonal brews. This is the one Sam Adams seasonal that I have never tried. I'm not sure why since I've had all of the rest. I'll have to get me some .... now I've got a mission.

Not at it at all. 

My favorite of their seasonal brews.
          Ditto that. Just saw the first tap in one of my local haunts. Good times always. It's a bittersweet time - love the beer, love the September/October time of year... but the trade-off is the knowledge that 3-4 months of dark, cold, sh**ty weather are coming. Ah, well... live for the moment, right? Cool

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright