Drinkers with a Running Problem

Mexico! (Read 268 times)

Heading to Mexico again tomorrow for the weekend, I have my brand new garmin 305 and all intentions of doing

some major mileage building, however, the wife is already packing the stuff for mimosas (sp.?) man those things are good! We will also stop at the duty free store for a couple cases of girl's light err.. coor's light at the great price of $12.50 a case and no tax (these are used as emergency backup's). Margarita's will be flowing also plus Mexican beer which I enjoy very much. weather looks perfect, ocean is about 76-80 degrees. Needless to say running always gets shelved in order to enjoy my time "hanging out".

I have been running quite a bit lately so if I miss I won't be too upset.

Is it just me or is bringing exercise gear on a short vacation similar to bringing work

home on the weekend? It seems like I'm always telling myself I should be doing it and always end up

on Sunday night trying to get it done. if I don't bring it home I don't worry about it.

Anyways, hope our "group" has a good weekend doing what we do!

I always bring workout gear. it justifies the overindulgence....

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

I just look at running in a different place as part of "the vacation experience". Big grin

Make sure to hydrate properly (especially AFTER the run)! Wink

TC

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

Sorry......old origninal post, I KNOW!   However, I will be in Mexico for the week of Thanksgiving......man, am I looking foreward to an "all-inclusive"............Tequilla, Coronas........

Looking forward to actually getting in a bunch of miles too.........running, that is!

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Sorry......old origninal post, I KNOW!   However, I will be in Mexico for the week of Thanksgiving......man, am I looking foreward to an "all-inclusive"............Tequilla, Coronas........

Looking forward to actually getting in a bunch of miles too.........running, that is!

Sounds great! Hope you have a blast. 

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.