Drinkers with a Running Problem

Favorite "Slumming" Brew (Read 490 times)

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Yuengling or Honey Brown on the East Coast, Tecate on the West Coast. Mmm. Honey Brown.

I like the Honey Brown too. I'm also fond of Dos Equis brown/amber/dark. I can barely tolerate regular beer now - which is shocking considering the quantities of Miller Lite I have consumed in my lifetime...

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Feeling the growl again

I like the Honey Brown too. I'm also fond of Dos Equis brown/amber/dark. I can barely tolerate regular beer now - which is shocking considering the quantities of Miller Lite I have consumed in my lifetime...

heh.  Honey Brown was classy stuff in college.  I still like it.  I just got a 24-pack of Miller Lite bottles to slum though.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Hey guys, I'm new to the group.  My favorite slumming beer is probably Ywengling, but since I'm not in PA anymore and now live in Maine, I can't get any.  So I guess now it would have to be Blue Moon......or whatever my neighbor has cold at the time Big grin

2011 Goal: Run at least twice per week for the entire year