Drinkers with a Running Problem

Two tasty, tasty beers (Read 361 times)

Jazz hands!

1. Mojave Gold Lager, Indian Wells brewing co. You might be out of luck if you're not in SoCA / NV / AZ, though. According to their website they also have a "Mojave Red." I LOVE RED ALE, which brings me to 2. Rogue Red Ale. Hell yeah! I got a pint of this at the Yardhouse, a place that will serve you a yard of beer. I was driving home, so I only got the pint, but yummmmmmmmmmm. Their Chipotle Ale also sounds pretty awesome. Sadly Rogue is in Oregon so dunno if you eastern types get it over there, either. What have y'all been drinking?
    run run run AHHHHHH run run run
      What have y'all been drinking?
      Click
        I get Rogue out here in Southeast PA. I've had their Dead Guy Ale and Chocolate Stout. Both verrrry tasty.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

I get Rogue out here in Southeast PA. I've had their Dead Guy Ale and Chocolate Stout. Both verrrry tasty.
          +1

Jazz hands!

Oh yay! That's exciting. I can share Rogue; Indian Wells will have to be my Oberon.
            jdmcgregor

All business

I had to try that Chipotle Ale when i saw it on the menu at the Rogue Ale House (I live in Portland), it's a bit spicy. Pepper spicy. Worth a try. I'm also going to go ahead and plug the Ale House, worth checking out if you're in Portland (get a free beer and shirt on your b-day).

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Am I the only one who doesn't get the whole "chipotle" thing? I don't get pomegranate, either. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jdmcgregor

All business

I have only ever had one of those Chipotles, definitely not something I'd want very often (like that Dogfish 120!). Humm, i'm never tried pomegranate, but i'm not much of a fan of fruit in my beers.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I wasn't talking so much about chipotle and pomegranate in beer, but the fact that those two flavors seem to be in EVERYTHING, now. There is even pomegranate 7-Up! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Am I the only one who doesn't get the whole "chipotle" thing? I don't get pomegranate, either. Tongue
                      Chipotle and pomegranates are divine creations if ever there was such a thing. I mean they are two of my favorite foods of all time. But I don't necessarily want them in my beer. Oh, and grenadine is good, it's from pomegranates. MTA Keep in mind I drink PBR and Old English 800, although only once on the OE.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and grenadine is good, it's from pomegranates.
                        7-Up/Sprite + grenadine + a couple of maraschino cherries = kiddie cocktail. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

7-Up/Sprite + grenadine + a couple of maraschino cherries = kiddie cocktail. Big grin
                          Yum, but I take my soda in diet, with rum or whiskey.
                            Oh, and don't call me Shirley.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwaahahahaha!!! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Jazz hands!

Went back to Whole Foods today, and it was ON SALE. I have been thinking about it all week, and finally I have obtained the Red Ale. I will let you guys know how it is. Sadly, I didn't see Chipotle beer there. I am weird enough that I think I'd love that.