Drinkers with a Running Problem

Great Divide Espresso oak aged yeti (Read 28 times)

Damn this is some potent stuff...bottled 1/9/13...needs some time to come together in the bottle, but all the components of a great beer are there..glad I have another bomber to try in the future

Ostrich runner

I have had most of the permutations of Yeti, and they're all good. They're sort of a traditional post race beer for me because I like it so much warm.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Prince of Fatness

I saw this in the store a week or so ago so I picked one up and stashed it away.

Not at it at all. 

I saw this in the store a week or so ago so I picked one up and stashed it away.

i'm planning to hold mine until next year. I really like the regular yeti as well. The 4 pack I picked up a couple of months ago is drinking very well now. They also make a Chocolate oak aged but that doesn't come out until later in the year

Prince of Fatness

i'm planning to hold mine until next year.

Yeah I will age mine until next winter at least I think.  The weather is starting to warm and soon I will turn my attention to spring time beers.  Been buying quite a few stouts lately but mainly to age until the next winter season.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Prince of Fatness

Say that they came out with an Oatmeal Yeti so I bought a bomber to stash away.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Say that they came out with an Oatmeal Yeti so I bought a bomber to stash away.

I will need to look for that, to join the other one I got and stashed away when this thread started.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Feeling the growl again

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I need to find the chocolate and oatmeal...I have an oak-aged...well...aging.

I still see the oatmeal in stores around here.  It has only been out a month or so so if you look around some you may be able to find it.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I still see the oatmeal in stores around here.  It has only been out a month or so so if you look around some you may be able to find it.

I found it locally.  I now have the oak aged, chocolate, and oatmeal.  I've never tried any of them so now that I have 3 varieties I'd better not think the base beer sucks.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I found it locally.  I now have the oak aged, chocolate, and oatmeal.  I've never tried any of them so now that I have 3 varieties I'd better not think the base beer sucks.

I've got a 2012 Oak Aged and Espresso Oak Aged and a 2013 Chocolate Oak Aged.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

I am behind you guys.  All I have is the Espresso Oaked and the Oatmeal.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

I am behind you guys.  All I have is the Espresso Oaked and the Oatmeal.

Just picked up an Oak Aged Yeti today so add that to my list.  Must have just came out.

Not at it at all.