Drinkers with a Running Problem

Race tomorrow -- probably will still be drunk (Read 326 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it OK if I have a girl crush on you? Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A girl crush? ON ME? Zoomy, I would be honored! Blush
      2009: BQ?
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Trishie, can't help but look at your new avatar and think, "I'll have what she's having."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trishie, can't help but look at your new avatar and think, "I'll have what she's having."
          Haha, I didn't realize how especially perfect it would be for this group Big grin Things I am in that picture that I wish I was now: tan, drunk, warm.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Things I am in that picture that I wish I was now: tan, drunk, warm.
            Well, time to get drunk, then. Drunk will take care of warm, and as Meat Loaf said, "Two out of three ain't bad."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...these are a few of my favorite thingsl....
              Things I am in that picture that I wish I was now: tan, drunk, warm.
              Big grin Actually, I am sorta tan, now (ie the same color as "normal" people without a tan--I'm pasty), but I'm cold and not drunk. Hmmm...I could fix both of those things by jacking up the heat and hittin' the box o'wine, but I have to at least *pretend* to not be a bad mom.... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Well, I keep learning things about that night .. Apparently I tripped and fell, but did not spill a DROP of my beer ! Big grin
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, I keep learning things about that night .. Apparently I tripped and fell, but did not spill a DROP of my beer ! Big grin
                  Mad drinkin' skillz. You do us proud! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Mad drinkin' skillz. You do us proud!
                    Ahhh... shucks ... Blush thanks