Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Glarus (Read 602 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'll trade you some DFH that I can't get here.

Prince of Fatness

I'll trade you some DFH that I can't get here.

We'll have to see about that.  I have your list from the Swamp.  Honestly I don't look for that stuff around home because I can get it significantly cheaper down at DFH and I am there at least once a year. 

But I like the trading idea.  Next time I am at the beer store I will see what DFH is available and for how much.  But just as an example I can get Palo Santo here but it is ~$15 + tax for a 4 pack.  I picked up some at the brewery for $10 and there is no tax in DE.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

+ the gas to get to DE Wink

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Apple Ale.  Oh my.

Prince of Fatness

Apple Ale.

For some reason that does not sound appealing.  Maybe you better send me some to set me straight.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heh.

It is very tasty.  VERY.

I'll send it in the box/packaging you use to send me that DFH I am waiting for...

Prince of Fatness

I'll send it in the box/packaging you use to send me that DFH I am waiting for...

I figured that this response was coming.  My local place definitely has some DFH 750 ml bottles.  I have to check the price.  IIRC, that place in Louisville that you mentioned in the swamp has most of what I can get in these parts. I really think that the best bet will be when I go down to Delaware again.  Biggest selection is there.  I will be low on my DFH stash soon enough and Mrs Finn loves the long weekends down there, so it will happen soon enough.

But yeah, if I am sending you beer I'd rather have beer sent back to me than money.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

if I am sending you beer I'd rather have beer sent back to me than money.

+1. Friend.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have contraband...a sampler, a pack of apple ale, 6 Back 40, a bottle of belgian red, an a few random bottles of Spotted Cow and Snowshoe Red.  Weight loss is for the weak!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Snowshoe Red?  Do tell.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Snowshoe Red?  Do tell.

I don't think they even make it anymore...at least it doesn't appear they do from their site.  But my folks gave us 3 bottles.  Looking forward to trying it.

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Cool.  Let me know Smile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG...my husband is a fuckwad.  He sold our assortment pack to a friend who had put in an order only for Spotted Cow and Raspberry Tart!  It never even occurred to him that that was for us...SO livid.  WTF was he thinking?!  This friend gets to WI a lot more than we do, too. The other assortment pack went to other friends...so pretty much we made the trip and ended up with very little beer for ourselves.  Because my spouse doesn't pay attention.  Gah!!! AngryBlack eyeCry

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Fuuuuuuck!  It's worse than I thought.  He also gave away 2/4 Apple Ales.  Fuck fuck fuckity!  Now I have just a handful of beers to myself once I share with the people that *I* had promised beers to.

Seriously...why?!  Now I don't even get to try Stone Soup or Moon Man and only have 2 Apple Ales and a couple of Spotted Cows that my folks had shared. Disapprove

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey