Drinkers with a Running Problem

TGIF - Miller Lite survey (Read 290 times)

Big grin So. We went to the local bar tonight. While there, we took a quick survey (right before we headed home) - there were... 7 Miller Lite bottles 2 Coors Light bottles 1 Corona 2 Bud (college kids) 5 unknown drafts (mostly looked like lager) 1 known Lager draft 1 known Miller Lite draft 3 shots (college kids) 2 mixed drinks Not too bad.... This survey has been brought to you by a Miller Lite drinker... Wink

Michelle

My favorite light beer is Sam Adams. But, I am not a Miller Light snob. I will drink it, if I have too. Unfortunately, I have to watch my calories, and when I'm drinking 4 or 5 beers, light actually makes sense. But, I'd rather be drinking a Labatts blue or a Dortmunder Dark !!

- Anya

Lazy idiot

Big grin So. We went to the local bar tonight. While there, we took a quick survey (right before we headed home) - there were... 7 Miller Lite bottles 2 Coors Light bottles 1 Corona 2 Bud (college kids) 5 unknown drafts (mostly looked like lager) 1 known Lager draft 1 known Miller Lite draft 3 shots (college kids) 2 mixed drinks Not too bad.... This survey has been brought to you by a Miller Lite drinker... Wink
        Good to see water is still cheap. Wink Actually, I've been known to have a few in my fridge from time to time. Mostly for company, but I don't discriminate.

Tick tock

Renee the dog

Mississippi, Stop bragging that you were out on a Thursday night! Tongue Signed, Jealous Mother of Two Toddlers

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Mississippi, Stop bragging that you were out on a Thursday night! Tongue Signed, Jealous Mother of Two Toddlers
            The original post was back from December 28th, it was a Friday night. So, no bragging going on here. Although, since our oldest is almost 17 y/o, I could go out on a Thursday night and leave him "in charge" but that would require extra energy for getting up early on Friday and who has that?!? Big grin

Michelle

Renee the dog

See, I'm so jealous I didn't even notice the date up front. That and severely sleep-deprived.Dead Promise me the kids eventually sleep at night.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!