Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Belgium (Read 460 times)

Former runner

Haven't seen the Lychee on the shelves yet so I picked up a 4 pack of the Shift Pale Lager. If I had to guess I'd say they used a bunch of German noble hops (Hallertau?) in this one. Pretty clean and easy drinking.

Ross

Feeling the growl again

Looks like I'll be recruiting friends. What a great reason. I'd hate to waste such a precious esculent. 

Blondie is unlikely to consume massive quantities despite her boasting.

So that would explain her reluctance on the beer mile... Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

Haven't seen the Lychee on the shelves yet so I picked up a 4 pack of the Shift Pale Lager. If I had to guess I'd say they used a bunch of German noble hops (Hallertau?) in this one. Pretty clean and easy drinking.

All I know is that I am sold on Shift.  I found it at the local grocery, not beer store, and I plan on stocking up before they sell out of it  Nice stuff!!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I need to try the Shift.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

I have a friend traveling down south next week and he will pick me up some Shift.  Does anyone know what Lips of Faith beers are available now?  If it is something that I have not tried I will have him pick some of them up as well.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Cocoa Mole is out widely. The new Lychee Brown Sour has been released but has not hit all markets. Later this month there will be a LoF Abbey style.

Prince of Fatness

That jibes with the little bit of research that I have done.  My friend isn't stopping until late next week so I am thinking that I should be able to get any of those except maybe the Abbey style.  Thanks.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Just got a call from my friend at the beer store.  He got me two 4-packs of Shift and two bottles each of LOF Biere de Mars and Cocoa Mole.  The only other LOF that they had was La Foile and I already have a couple bottles of that stashed in the basement.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

La Folie puts out a new version each year. Make sure he does not have access to one you don't have stashed.

Prince of Fatness

La Folie puts out a new version each year. Make sure he does not have access to one you don't have stashed.

Mine are from 2010, so it is probably different.  It is also probably too late to catch him.

That does remind me that I should take one of those bottles out and drink it.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think that 2011 is currently what is available.

Prince of Fatness

Yeah I would think that 2011 would be right.  And this.  Since I have two bottles of Cocoa Mole coming and already have one in hand sent from the beer fairy I will have to have me a taste of it over the weekend.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I had to look up what lychee was.  The beer sounds interesting.

Drinking it now.

Interesting. That is the correct word.

Feeling the growl again

I need to try the Shift.

FYI...if you come here....Shift is suddenly everywhere I look.