Drinkers with a Running Problem

happpy newww yeaar (Read 305 times)

its..... 2.75 hours past new years...... i've been drinking like a champ. any bets on if I'll run later this morning?????? a running buddy who is here.... "forgot" his shoes... and tights... and anything required to run. Hurry Hard! 1 or 5 more Heineken before bed. Jason
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm going to be doing a 6 mile race in about 8.5 hours, but we need to be there extra early for parking and I'm gonna wanna wash the makeup and hair gunk out, so I'm planning to be up in 5.5 hours. I'm a loon. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Happy New Yeaar!! I can't get to sleep. Maybe I didn't drink enough?? Tongue
          I managed to get myself out of bed... maybe I could go for a run. Good luck Zoom..... you're a better person than I Jason
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I managed to get myself out of bed... maybe I could go for a run. Good luck Zoom..... you're a better person than I Nah, just a nuttier one. Oh, and a friend of mine talked me into doing this with her--guess who was not on the registered racers list as of yesterday PM. Angry Confused

~ Sarah Kay

Happy New Year! It's nice to wake up in the new year without hangover. Our night focused on the kids (since there were 9 of them here) so there wasn't much drinking involved. We did play some mean games of Pictionary, ping-pong, and Toss Across! Big grin Oh, and I ALMOST took out one of the kids when I opened the champagne bottle. Those corks sure can fly far!

Michelle

Happy new year to my virtual drinking buddies! I drank wine and champange all night, and surprisingly feel like a champ today Big grin The four miles I ran today were kind of painful, though. We played Catchphrase and Apples to Apples last night ... oh, and darts. I put a ton of little holes in my friend's wall Blush
                2009: BQ?
                  A hangover-free New Years Day... what a nice change! I took it easy last night - a few beers over dinner and the evening, well spaced. Woke up feeling great today, and started the year off right with a nice 10 mile easy run. Best New Years wishes to all of my virtual running and drinking buddies! Jeff

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

e played Catchphrase
                    So did we! I had never even heard of that game, but now I want one! That was so much fun. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

So did we! I had never even heard of that game, but now I want one! That was so much fun. Big grin k
                      Don't buy one Kirsten, seriously, I'll send you one, we have two. Smile I'll be happy to give it a nice home if you you'll have it.

Michelle

PWL

Has been

We played Catchphrase and Apples to Apples last night ...
                        We had a Catchphrase New Year's party as well, along with Buzzword. Board games and booze are a kick-ass combo!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

We had a Catchphrase New Year's party as well, along with Buzzword. Board games and booze are a kick-ass combo!
                          So, so true! Smile
                          2009: BQ?
                            Since our NYE was kid focused we didn't get to play any drinking games. I LOVE drinking games, just not complicated ones. My husband's friends always try to get difficult drinking card games going and before long my attention span is out the window. Roll eyes

Michelle