Drinkers with a Running Problem

New group in Concord, NH (Read 272 times)

Ruler of one

I've done running. I've done drinking. And soon...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124252514302002

Depending on the RSVP status of this event in the next week, we are tentatively planning on hashing in Concord, NH on the 4th of December. It's an open event, please invite as many friends as you'd like. If you are planning on coming, please RSVP asap so we can know if this date works for everybody or if we need to reschedule.

The event will end in beer, so this is a 21+ type event.

Concord H3 Trail Breaking

Saturday, December 4 at 1:30pm

Concord, NH

On On

Sounds like fun, just we are having our Hashmas party on Dec 4th so we will not be able to join.  Have you sent out notes to the other local clubs?  There are a lot of traveling hashers in the North East that may be interested in joining.

Ruler of one

Have you sent out notes to the other local clubs?

I've only been in NH for a couple of months so I have not plugged in to any running groups yet. A guy can only cause so much trouble, but I'm working on it. Smile

CHHH

On On

Have you sent out notes to the other local clubs?

I've only been in NH for a couple of months so I have not plugged in to any running groups yet. A guy can only cause so much trouble, but I'm working on it. Smile

CHHH

Here is one  Seacoast Hash

Plus there is one in Manchester New HashMpire, not sure if they are still active.

You could always invite some from Boston, Burlington VT, Happy Valley, even Halve Mein.  Any of those hashers may be up for a road trip to meet some new hashers and drink some beer.