Drinkers with a Running Problem

Whiskey? (Read 280 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh shit Zoomy, they are talking about media. Angry I wanted to get buzzed(aka whiskey drunk) and go undercover. (I think I may be able to infiltrate the ladies locker room)
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh shit Zoomy, they are talking about media. Angry I wanted to get buzzed(aka whiskey drunk) and go undercover. (I think I may be able to infiltrate the ladies locker room)
        I don't know that they want media...I'm a Bzz Agent and get to try all sorts of random shit for free. Ticks me off that they only seem to be aiming this whiskey one at boys, though. Gah. You know to go undercover in the LLR you need a password...that I give out. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

So free whiskey? How much spam, whats the catch? Should I do it??? And the LLR, have to think about that one *singing "secret agent man, secret agent man"*
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You won't get any spam. I've been a Bzz Agent for a couple of years...you get free stuff, get to try it, talk about what you tried with others, then you're supposed to report back a few times for each campaign to let them know how the discussions about the particular item went--whether the people you talked with showed interest in the product, etc. Some of the free shit I've gotten has been pretty cool...Sonicare toothbrush and the UV cleaner for the heads, books, cleaning products, food, kids' toys. Some pretty decent stuff. Got Dane's Leapster toy dirt cheap when I had a campaign for SmartBargains a year+ ago.

~ Sarah Kay

Cool, I will try it out. Thanks for the tip I'll post a shot of whiskey for you, let me know what you think, I'll call it feedback.

The voice of mile 18

I think they are just looking for guys. Seems kinda sexist... Confused
                did that stop some chick some from running the Boston Marathon back in the day? heck no. strike a blow for sexual equality and sign up zoomers.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

did that stop some chick some from running the Boston Marathon back in the day? heck no. strike a blow for sexual equality and sign up zoomers.
                  Hmmm...and my name does start with a K, just like hers! Wink I think they set up that campaign especially for new agents, though. It's pretty brilliant marketing, really...who isn't enticed by free booze?! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

hello new agent - Mr. K. zoomie

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy