Drinkers with a Running Problem

What are you doing tonight? (Read 432 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm not particularly picky about beer, just so long as it's not something like Leinie's Berry Weiss, which is shit.
    Or Miller Lite.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

True Pilsner taste, you know you want it. Wink

Michelle

Time to leave work. TGIF - YAY. I get to go home, make dinner and then I'm at the mercy of the kids for whatever Friday night fun they've got planned (dances and what not), that and soccer practice for my daughter, AND my MIL is coming over. Wow. I am SUCH a party animal. Roll eyes A Guinness or two would taste perfect right about now.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or Miller Lite.
          No, really...ML is FAR better than Berry Weiss. I'm SO not kidding. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and envy me. Joni and I are meeting Sandy/Cheffy for Mexican. Cheffy is in the area for work. I am so geeked! Big grin 'ritas!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

True Pilsner taste, you know you want it. Wink
              Hey, I might not be a fan of it, but I'm no beer snob. If you're buying, I'm drinking!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

No, really...ML is FAR better than Berry Weiss. I'm SO not kidding. Dead
                ANYthing is better than Berry Weiss. That sludge is bottled weasel piss. Tight lipped

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Sweet delicious Guinness tonight. Its cold, rainy, and windy out so I bailed on a run to have a beer. I've convinced myself that I'm resting my knee. Anyone buying that story? Jason
                    Hey, I might not be a fan of it, but I'm no beer snob. If you're buying, I'm drinking!
                    I have to admit. Tonight my husband and I dropped my 12 y/o off at soccer practice and then we headed to the pub. My mother-in-law was home with our youngest and my other boys were out and about. While at the pub, I had a GUINNESS. AND. A LAGER. No Miller Lite for me. I'm on a carbo loading mission for Sunday. Big grin

Michelle

ANYthing is better than Berry Weiss. That sludge is bottled weasel piss. Tight lipped
                      Ummm. That's something I NEVER need to try. Tongue

Michelle

Ummm. That's something I NEVER need to try. Tongue
                        Smart girl - stick with the Guiness. You'll never go wrong. Wink

Thanks. Now I'm totally jonesin' for a Bells Oberon. I'll be passing thru Michigan in August. Guess I'll have to wait a few months!!! Sad

- Anya

Thanks. Now I'm totally jonesin' for a Bells Oberon. I'll be passing thru Michigan in August. Guess I'll have to wait a few months!!! Sad
                            The last surviving Oberon is no more. The only bad thing about having one Oberon is that you want two... kind of like potato chips. Had to restock today... went with Harpoon UFO unfiltered wheat beer. If you like wheat beers and haven't tried it, do so - you won't be disappointed. MTA - Why don't you check out Bell's website, see if they ship?

Had several margaritas for cinco de mayo. Feeling pretty good right now! Big grin