Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sixpoint (Read 513 times)

Yeah if you want a stout this is not it.  That said I would not call it thin and think that the coffee was just right.  I really enjoyed it and was sort of surprised as to how smooth it was (most of their beer is in your face).

had another one of these tonight..this time in a pint glass as opposed to a tulip glass and I actually enjoyed it much more..it didn't come across as thin and I picked up more coffee

Prince of Fatness

I had another one over the weekend and am really liking this beer.  And those 12 ounce slim cans are reminding me that I haven't had a Resin in a while.  Damn.

Not at it at all. 

McShane

I like all of their beers. Resin is my favorite followed by Bengali Tiger. Three Beans is a crazy concept beer, the beans include coffee, so it is not what i feared, a Lentil beer!  They brew imaginative and creative beers. I am trying to monitor my Resin intake. I feel like I have to follow through though as I had my local package store import wo cases - which is 12 4 packs - Hopefully others are buying I left half of them there, better go back and score them all, if left!

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Now this here is one big bitter beer.  Whoa.

Not at it at all.