Drinkers with a Running Problem

beer summit (Read 278 times)

The voice of mile 18

obama drinking bud light? c'mon. red stripe for the professor - eh not bad. blue moon for the office - nice choice.

wonder how many it will take to get this all cleared up.  I know this is a stupid PR stunt but I do like it people actually geting together and hashing out the issue together instead of in the press and thru lawyers.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

It's too bad that SNL is on hiatus right now, because there is clearly some funny shit that could be done regarding this event. 

I keep picturing kegstands, beer bongs, and shotgunning.  Maybe I'm projecting my own experience a little too much.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Queen of 3rd Place

Dude's a pol. Bud Light is the #1 beer in the US (which means something, I think).

It gets worse. Biden has some non-alcoholic beer. Damn, why bother, just have a freakin' cola or something.

Ex runner

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude's a pol. Bud Light is the #1 beer in the US (which means something, I think).

It gets worse. Biden has some non-alcoholic beer. Damn, why bother, just have a freakin' cola or something.

Obama probably made Biden go non-alcoholic so that Biden wouldn't get drunk and say something stupid.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Queen of 3rd Place

Obama probably made Biden go non-alcoholic so that Biden wouldn't get drunk and say something stupid.

He needs to get drunk to say something stupid?

Ex runner