Drinkers with a Running Problem

Hot Weather Drinks (Read 362 times)

Please, for the love of pete, can we get back to booze and off politics?
    Who is this pete person? Is he cute? Tongue

Michelle

Scout7

Who is this pete person? Is he cute? Tongue
      Maybe I should change my name to Pete.
        Hi adorable Pete Wink BTW drinking has now become my evening past time Tongue Oh and I ran one painful mile last night. Shhhhhhh don't tell my dh, pt or doctor Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Please, for the love of pete, can we get back to booze and off politics?
          Okay, okay. Maybe me and Jeff should start a politics forum Wink Back to the booze, back to the booze ... in college, I used to pee on the same fraternity's (front) yard when I was drunk. Guess that's why the grass was so dead ....
          2009: BQ?
          PWL

Has been

I'm Pete--who wants to know? Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm Pete--who wants to know? Big grin
              Ha! Big grin Summer drinks...Bell's Oberon or a Mojito (did makes KILLER Mojitos!). Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Ha! Big grin Summer drinks...Bell's Oberon or a Mojito (did makes KILLER Mojitos!). Smile
                My wife spent some time in Havana a couple of years back and she hasn't stopped talking about how great the mojitos were there. It's hard to find anyplace around where we live now that makes a good one and I haven't quite mastered the recipe yet. She ordered one at one of our local Mexican joints and it looked like they had filled the glass 3/4 full with mint leaves and then added a splash of booze on top. It was pretty nasty...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I will make sure did sees this later. He makes his strong, but they are delish...I believe it's something like a few mint leaves crushed in a glass with a few oz of rum, then throw in some ice, a few TB of lemonade concentrate, squeezed lime chunks, club soda and a couple of drops of bitters. GOOD stuff and very refreshing! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I will make sure did sees this later. He makes his strong, but they are delish...I believe it's something like a few mint leaves crushed in a glass with a few oz of rum, then throw in some ice, a few TB of lemonade concentrate, squeezed lime chunks, club soda and a couple of drops of bitters. GOOD stuff and very refreshing!
                    Fortunately, I already pried this one out of him. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I hope to soon. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.